zondag 26 april 2009

Knock You Down


I never thought I'd.. be in love like this
When I look at you my mind goes on a trip
I never thought I'd.. fall for you as hard as I did.
You got me thinkin' about our life a house and kids

Every mornin' I look at you and smile
Cause boy you came around and you knocked me down..
knocked me down.

So I gotta put the good with the bad,
happy and the sad
Will you bring a better future than I had in the past
Cause, I don't wanna make the same mistakes I did
I don't wanna fall back on my face
I'll admit it, I was scared to answer loves
And if it hits better make it worth the fall


Won't see it coming when it happens
But when it happens you're gonna feel it,
let me tell you now
See when love comes and knocks you down.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen